Sunday, June 5, 2011

Camping at Disney

For the boys, their highlight day at Disney was definitely the day we stayed back at the Fort Wilderness Campground and enjoyed what they had to offer. Ryan and Kyle loved sharing the camper with grammie and grandpy. I am typically a bit hesitant to camp for too many days; however, the bathroom accommodations at this campground were above and beyond any typical hotel...so it was really a fun experience and I'm sure we'll do it again in the future.Activities included....making disney masks at craft time. (However, I do add for the record that Ryan was a crabbypants at this point and wasn't having ANY fun...but this attitude didn't take too long to change)
Swimming at the pools....Riding the Disney bus to the playground.....




Going for the walks and exploring....

Going swimming at the pool (for a second time)....


Having a campfire sing-along with Chip and Dale....along with Mickey Mouse ice cream!And what would make a better end to a perfect day....how about swimming in the pool and this time in the dark!

No comments: