The month of May was a great mix of projects and fun for the Mueller Family. My parents are back in Indiana so it feels like summer is really kicking in.
The weekend of the 22nd, my mom, sister and I went to Ohio for an 'overnight' bridal shower for my Godmother's future daughter-in-law. It was fun to have a 'girls night' and be with such wonderful family. I also had a girls night last Friday painting pottery and enjoying an outdoor dinner at the Cheesecake Factory....so I've been spoiled lately with 'me' time. And Jason has enjoyed quality one-on-one time with team RyKy.
We had a great Memorial Day weekend too! We went to Indy's parade for a few hours which the boys really liked.
Jason went to the Indy500 with the neighbor. He loved it! After the race, he drove to my parents too!
Tuesday, Ryan and Kyle started swimming lessons. Things were great for the first 2 minutes. Kyle then spotted the slide and did not return to class after that point. I decided to go in to talk to him about listening...and then Ryan saw me, got out of the water and would not return to class either. The other kids did great! We will try again tomorrow with an ice cream reward if they listen and make it through class!

No comments:
Post a Comment