- Seeing Keystone and A Basin
- 2 for 1 dinners and drinks the entire time
- Shopping for outdoor clothing at all the Breckenridge Stores (end of season sales!)
- Fly Fishing for 4 hours, in a river, with the beautiful scenery
- Driving over the pass to Fairplay (aka South Park)...where I had accepted my first job out of college...and eventually declined after realizing how remote it was
- Seeing a momma and 4 baby foxes on Breckenridge's Main Street
Donuts from Daylight Donuts
After Breckenridge, we were off to Denver for one night. Denver highlights include:
- Walking and driving all around town...what a cool city!
- Seeing all the stadiums
- REI
- Art Festival
- A fancy dinner with the best banana foster dessert ever
- Staying at a cool hotel where we had a goldfish in our room
We flew back Monday evening and had the most precious welcoming reception from Team RyKy. Ryan could not stop smiling for 15 minutes, even though he was trying everything in his power to pretend he was mad at us for leaving. And both boys gave us continuous hugs and kisses.
A cutes story...during Monday nap, grammie went to peak in on the boys because Ryan was had been a bit sad all day. He had settled on the floor near Kyle's bed and was crying.
Kyle asked "What's wrong Ryan?"
Ryan responded "Mommio and daddio not home"
Kyle then explained to Ryan "Mommio and daddio in airplane"
How precious! It was definitely time for us to return to our boys but how do we enjoy our anniversary trips!

2 comments:
What a sweet story at the end! :) I saw your comment on my blog about Friday at the zoo. I SO wish I could go but I have plans Friday! But definitely let me know next time you go...I've been wanting to take Ella!
Colorado is our favorite place! Glad you had fun and how sweet of your boys - they really missed you!!
Post a Comment