Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wisconsin Vacation - Part 2

A major highlight to our vacation was a few days in Door County, Wis. (http://www.doorcounty.com/). The four of us stayed with Jason's parents at their timeshare in Egg Harbor. Jason and I just love Door County as we have so many memories in this scenic part of Wisconsin. Growing up, my family spent weeks camping here, Jason and I spent time here with his family in high school, and, since it is only 1 hr from Green Bay, we visited often in college too!

Here are some highlights:
  • Shopping and ice cream at Fish Creek


  • Catching up with my grade-school and high-school friend, Jen. She is due in November and we are so excited!

  • Breakfast at Al Johnson's Swedish Restaurant with goats on the roof

  • The park in Sister Bay
  • Walking around Fish Creek

  • Hanging out at the Timeshare

  • Whitefish Dunes with an awesome dinner at the Glidden

  • Pool time

Way too many fun pictures and this posting is getting long. I think I will add a Part 3 to the Wisconsin vacation!

No comments: