Saturday, January 12, I left for a two-night overnight conference in Washington, D.C., for work, leaving the three boys to hang out all weekend. Here are the three boys dressed alike in their Favre jerseys and comfy pants. After I headed to the airport, the three boys headed to Gene and Holly's to watch the Packers win! Go Pack!

On Sunday, Jason had the wonderful opportunity to go to the Colts playoff game. Unfortunately, the Colts did not fair as well as the Packers, but Jason still had an awesome time. A special thanks to Chris and Kate for watching the boys! I know they love to hang out with you and hopefully next time Kyle won't be quite as moody;-)

Jason went to work like normal on Monday and I returned home by 10 p.m. to find a fresh out-of-the-oven, heart shaped brownie saying "We love you mommy." I really enjoyed the conference, and time away....but loved returning home to my three boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment