Saturday, June 30, 2018

June 2018

June was busy and fun!  Jason and I went to a winery for a few hours to celebrate our anniversary!

Ryan finished continued his baseball season as things began to wind down.

The boys and I headed for a week at Kids Camp.  I did much better this year with the outdoors.


Kyle had IUPUI swim camp.


We finished up the Man and Mom Cave with a bench I created.

Ryan went to Butler Basketball Camp.  During one of those days, Jason and I took a long bike ride from Hinkle.



Ryan and Kyle officially have their own bedrooms for the first time ever...preparing for middle school.



The boys and I headed to Wisconsin (Devil's Lake) camping with my parents for a few nights.


RyKy and I spent a day at MTO, an overnight in a hotel, then Jason drove from Indy to join us the second day.


We headed to Rapids, 


and Rhinelander,


back to Rapids,


and on to Milwaukee to enjoy a Brewers game with Chris and Marc.


No comments: