We have been with my parents 7 of the last 10 days…and I cannot even begin to know how to thank them for everything!
It started out with a fun weekend camp trip with Grammie, Grandpy, Aunt Becca, Uncle Russ, and Ian. Weather was cool but the company was fun. Another ‘highlight’ was I experienced the first child throw up on mommy experience in the tent all over the sleeping bag. I’ve been waiting for that one…Thanks Kyle!
Thursday, my parents came to our house for the weekend before they head back to Florida for the next month. Basically, they spent Thursday and Friday being the biggest helpers in the world and our house is pretty well in order to show the house.
We did have a highlight with grammie on Friday as the boys went to their first concert…The Wiggles. The boys sat and watched the entire show, not being interactive but they were intrigued. I think grammie enjoyed it the most…and honestly, I thought it was quite painful to sit through!
We did have a highlight with grammie on Friday as the boys went to their first concert…The Wiggles. The boys sat and watched the entire show, not being interactive but they were intrigued. I think grammie enjoyed it the most…and honestly, I thought it was quite painful to sit through!
Then, Jason and I headed to Milwaukee for a Brewers game with some college friends. We had a blast, tailgating and catching up, and the Brewers even won!
Lindsey, Cooper, Jason, Me, Plinska, Jen, Shaun, Melissa, and Jon
Then we drove back to Indy Sunday morning…arriving home to an amazing looking house (as my parents continued to be workaholics while we played). We did try to kick back a little in the evening. So, as of now, we have house for sale signs up, a flyer made, a house blog, a great looking house, a few phone call inquiries, and even had a first showing.
Thanks soooooo much grammie and grandpy! We are so blessed to have you as parents and appreciate your passion and commitment to this family! Love you!

1 comment:
We have "just now" read your blog of thanks to us. (Two weeks late, but better late than never.) You know how important your family is to us.....we love you all so much! Thank you for thanking us!! The pleasure was ours! We are always here to help in whatever way you may need us. We love you! MOM and DAD
Post a Comment