After a week in Hilton Head, we headed to Florida to see my parents. We spent the first day hanging out at my parents' place, went to visit Grandma Carol, and then out for some music and dinner.

Sunday we went to Disney World where we rode the monorail, had breakfast with the Characters and walked around Downtown Disney. Here's a short video...I don't know who enjoyed it more...mommy or the boys!
We spent 2 different days at Busch Gardens, first with Grammie and Grandpy - the second day we were joined by Mike and Tracy.
They loved the train ride!
Future cartographer? Our little map reader Ryan!
Fun, but exhausting days!
Thanks to Grammie who watched the boys while Grandpy, Jason, Mike, Tracy, and I kayaked with the manatees. I was skeptical, but it was amazing to see nearly 50 of them in the canal. I did get a bit freaked out when the typically slow, quiet creatures decided to do a manatee stampede right towards my kayak! Crazy!
Other days were filled with hanging by the pool, pickle ball, enjoying some fantastic meals, and visiting with family and friends.

4 generations!
Unfortunately, all vacations must come to an end. They boys did amazing driving 15 hours home, only requiring movies for the final 3 hours! We had a blast! Thanks for everything Grammie and Grandpy!

1 comment:
Love the video! they are getting so big. Ella and I would love to get together one on of my days off to hang out or maybe go to the zoo!!
Post a Comment