Thursday, August 21, 2008

The best birthday weekend ever!

I returned home from LA Fitness Thursday night to a surprise 30th birthday party thrown by the 3 Mueller boys. It was so cute... the house was decorated, presents were wrapped, and we celebrated with ice cream cake.
Jason took a vacation day for my birthday and we headed north to my parents. It was nice to spend my birthday with family. Here's team RyKy hanging out with Cousin Ian.
Saturday morning, Jason, Becca, Russ and I headed on a bus trip to Chicago (with Becca and Russ' work). Grammie and Grampie watched the boys for the day. Thanks so much! We spent the morning at Navy Pier, playing mini-golf and watching the Air Show. In the afternoon, we saw the musical Wicked...it was amazing!
Jason, Becca and Russ boarded the bus back to Warsaw and I met up with 4 other MOPS moms for a Chicago girls night. We walked the streets, ate lots of good food, and enjoyed the company. When I called home to check in, Kyle had the phone and said "Hello mommy" (such a big boy)!
My mom returned to Indy with Jason and team RyKy so we got to spend quality time with grammie for 4 days! We played on the play set, pooled it, read lots of books, did some shopping and of course, went to the zoo (where Kyle made fantastic imitation dolphin noises). Here's some video of Grammie reading with team RyKy. Ryan excels at pointing to all the animals. They currently find the word "Yak" very entertaining.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday, Nicole! The video of RyKy is too cute. I love how they make each other laugh!!