Monday, May 5, 2008

Plastic, Plastic Everywhere....

I never aspired to be one of "those" houses with large plastic toys scattered around the yard. Actually, up to this past weekend, the thought made me cringe. Then, one the way to the mall Saturday morning, I decided to "drive-by" a few garage sales (garage sales are also not my thing). One house had a ton of outdoor plastic toys in the driveway so I actually got out of the car to look. I'd been wanting a sand box for the summer. . .and I found one. I also found a plastic table, tricycle and shopping cart. Needless to say, I had to go find an ATM (did you know garage sales aren't set up to accept credit cards? JK) and I came home with a SUV full! So, our yard now looks different. . .but I'm over it because the boys had a blast this weekend with all the new, cheap toys!

No comments: