Saturday, June 23, 2007

Family

Thought we would include some pictures of the family members.

It is great watching the boys hang out with their grandparents. They are getting to know Grammie Coleen quite well and she has been visiting us nearly every week or two. This is greatly appreciated since I get a bit stressed out when I'm alone with two crying babies; Grammie is awesome with them (no wonder Becca and I turned out okay). Grandpa Steve even hangs out with us every once in a while too, but tends to go a little stir crazy (that's who I get it from).





Grandma and Grandmpa Mueller have been able to come and visit us in Indy two times already -- once right away and then a month later. They will be coming back mid-July for the boy's baptism. It is neat when they visit because they are seeing thing in increments (and we don't necessarily see the drastic changes since we are with the boys every day).









The boys are also enjoying hanging out with Auntie Becca and Uncle Russ. Becca will be a natural when it comes to motherhood; although she has recently claimed she is happy to only be having one at a time;-)










No comments: